Biodiversity is the foundation that supports all life on earth and underwater. It is related to all aspects of human health. It provides clean air and water, nutritious food, scientific knowledge and is a source of medicines, resistance to natural diseases and mitigation of climate change.
What are we doing?
Raylex has established the care for the environment as one of its strategic axes, committing ourselves through the following actions:
- Compliance with current legislation – on environmental protection.
- Sustainability– Develop our actions through the prevention, correction and compensation of environmental impacts.
- Environmental awareness and protection – Promote a workplace with responsibility towards the environment through the education and motivation of all employees.
- Risk management – Incorporate criteria for the study of environmental impact, its risk assessment and the generation of procedures for the implementation of projects.
- Reduced impact on the supply and service chain – Begin to incorporate environmental performance factors into the purchasing process.
- Minimize the environmental impact – Minimize the use of possibly dangerous substances, minimize the generation of all kinds of waste.
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle – Minimize the generation of waste.
- Sustainable Business – Identify more environmentally friendly technological innovation business opportunities.
- Constant Improvement– Periodically measure, review and report the performance of Environmental management.
JOIN THE CALL FOR NATURE ON WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY 2020.
Environmental Social Responsibility Committee